miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2009

Sawyer

-Sawyer. Not the Lost character; Jean Sawyer, my name is JEAN SAWYER.
-Please to meet you, sir, I'm so sorry, all this misunderstanding...
-Oh... yeah, I bet you are, asshole.
-No, de verdad, no fue mi intención.
-Bullshit! You won't want me to trust you. I got it, son, I got it, but it's not funny.
-Mais non, monsieur, je suis vraiment désolé, vraiment...
-Putain d'enculé! Qu'est-ce que tu penses? Dis-moi!
-Rien, monsieur! Je suis honnête avec vous, c'est la vérité!
-Grrrr, je vais te tuer, conard!!
-Pará, guacho, no es para tanto, recatáte.
-¿?
-Que te recates, guachín.
-You don't want me to hurt you, do you?
-¿¿A quién le va a pega' vo', vigilante??
-Bon, c'est enough, you're going to beg for mercy, bitch.
-Relax, buddy, aren't we all friends in the end?
-Non, pédé, t'es pas mon pote, you're just a...
-Where were we?
-Je ne me rappelle plus.
-Monsieur était en train de dire quelque chose...
-...
-Monsieur Saywer?
-Don't know, brother, it's gone, I think this might be the end.
-You think so?
-It seems.
-What a pity...
-Ouais... mais, de toute façon, Sawyer is not my real name...

4 comentarios:

AB dijo...

"c'est enough" Jaja, me encantan esos entreveros lingüísticos que suenan tan lógicos, esperables... -siempre se escapan esas cosas en clase-
Saludos.

joaquín c. dijo...

genial

like auster mais avec un peu de, comment on peut dire?,danza bucólica vocálica orálica?

genial

Facundo Giménez dijo...

http://www4.loscuentos.net/cuentos/link/135/135519/

me hizo acordar
abrazo!

AB dijo...

FG: desfallecéi con el cuento de Maslíah.